Digital Nerve Centre are seeking a trainee sales person who will undertake a 6-month to 1-year trainee programme working alongside an experienced sales person that will equip them to succeed in the profitable business IT Managed Solutions. To be considered for this role you must have some B2B sales experience, possibly a talented telesales person who has limited face to face selling experience who is looking to pursue a field sales career.
During this period candidates will:
- Complete sales skills training courses to include prospecting, appointment making, effective 1 st appointment, project consultation, presenting proposals, negotiating, closing and account management.
- Learn about personal performance monitoring to include time management & sales ratios.
- Learn how to work with and develop a high quality prospect database.
- Learn how to effectively manage contacts & activities and how to book appointments.
- Attend appointments with experienced consultant to gain ‘real life’ experience.
- Gain experience in the entire sales process from initial contact to deal completion.
This is a target driven position with performance monitoring based on number of calls completed, call time, appointments booked/attended & deal profit.
Upon successful completion of the trainee period and target achievement, trainee sales will be offered a position in the sales team as an account manager: